Qomo Interactive Whiteboards (IWB) are greatly changing and improving the way teachers and presenters interact with their audiences. Perfect for classrooms, trade shows, conference rooms or anywhere there is a need for interactive instruction and communication. Qomo whiteboards use advanced technology to make our products simple, reliable, powerful and affordable.
What is the difference between an Infrared & an Electromagnetic Whiteboard?
- Infrared technology uses movement of the user's finger, pen, or other pointer on the whiteboard which is captured by its interference with infrared light at the surface of the whiteboard. When the whiteboard surface is pressed, software triangulates the location of the marker or stylus.
- Electromagnetic technology uses an array of wires embedded behind the solid board surface, that interacts with a coil in the stylus (pen) tip to determine the horizontal and vertical coordinates of the stylus very accurately.
What can I do with an Interactive Whiteboard?
- Involve and capture your audience.
- Browse the web and display it on the whiteboard for all to see.
- Used in a variety of settings, including classrooms at all levels of education, in corporate board rooms and work groups, in training rooms for professional sports coaching, in broadcasting studios and others.
- Annotate over any application with the use of the provided Flow! Works Software. When used with a Qomo visualiser it allows annotating over any object or printed material under the camera lens.
- Use a Qomo Audience / Student Response System so that presenters can poll a classroom audience or conduct quizzes, capturing feedback onto the whiteboard.
Why a Qomo Whiteboard?
Qomo HiteVision is one of world's leading manufacturers of presentation products such as visualisers, whiteboards and interactive panels which cover a wide range of applications, and offer high performance presentation products in the Education, Science, Medical, Corporate and Government field. Qomo Whiteboards are easy to use and offer some of the best specifications of any whiteboards on the market, as well as being amongst the most competitively priced.
- Durable surface cleans up easily, provides minimal glare and built to withstand wear and tear exceptionally well.
- Easily integrates into complete Qomo education & conference network.
- Years of experience making the best interactive presentation hardware around.
- Flow! Works software allows for easy integration with visualisers, writing panels, audience response systems and more. The software is included with every whiteboard.
- Used with the Qomo Qclick Student Response System teachers can present material and receive instant feedback from students or carry out tests.